The Legacy Program
Legacy Ambassadors Program
The Legacy Ambassador Program works to create and strengthen connections in the North Central College family by engaging students, alumni and community members through campus events and philanthropic initiatives. As a Legacy Ambassador, you will:
- Promote Cardinal pride and participation in the life of the College (Homecoming, alumni events, athletics, etc);
- Build awareness and appreciation of the lifelong connection between the College and alumni;
- Assist in the preservation of Cardinal traditions;
- Attend and participate in exclusive North Central College events; and
- Develop networking and interpersonal communication skills leading to personal and professional growth.
Legacy Ambassadors must be:
- Dedicated to and passionate about North Central College;
- Interested in developing relationships with alumni, community members, current students, and prospective students;
- Dedicated to communicating the purpose of engagement and its impact on the College;
- Strongly committed to being an engaged member of the College community, both as a student and future alum; and
- Available to attend weekly Legacy meetings, campus activities, and alumni events.
No matter where you came from and no matter where you’re going, once you come to North Central, you are a Cardinal for Life and we're #ProudToBeNC.
Want to apply to be a Legacy Ambassador? Click here to fill out an application!
Questions? Contact Stephanie Zobac at email@example.com or 630-637-5216.