Looking for hotel or dinner options? Visit and dine in Naperville before or after your college visit.
Scheduling your campus visit is easy.
- Freshman Visit Program - (our most popular visit option for high school students) on some holidays and select weekdays join us to attend admission and financial aid presentations, meet with coaches, tour campus with a current student and have lunch on campus. During the academic year you can meet with faculty from all of our academic areas as well
- Transfer Visits - both group and individual appointments are available, including unofficial transcript evaluations
- Individual Weekday Visit - can include admission counselor meeting, tour, transfer transcript evaluation, faculty, coach, and/or a class
- Group Saturdays (incoming freshman students only) - learn about North Central College and our admission and financial aid processes in a group setting with a freshman admission counselor. The group presentation will be followed by a tour of campus with a current student tour guide
- Spring Break Information Sessions for High School Juniors - specifically designed for high school juniors to visit over spring break, this option includes a group infomation session with an admission counselor followed by a walking tour of campus with a current student tour guide
While you are here visiting:
Meet the Admission Staff
We’re eager to meet you and learn more about you! We will guide you through the admission and financial aid processes and be sure your questions are answered.
Prospective students and their parents/guardians can tour campus with a current student. Dress appropriately to be outside for 60-90 minutes. Fine Arts and Athletic tours are also available as part of the campus tour or separately. Can't visit campus now? View the virtual tour from home.
Meet a Faculty Member
One of the best ways to get to know a college is to have a conversation with a professor. You’ll discuss academic opportunities, possible careers, research opportunities and graduate school options. Just give us two weeks’ notice, and we’ll schedule a meeting with one of our dynamic professors.
Meet a Coach
You’re an athlete? Your admission counselor can arrange for you to meet with a coach in your sport. Please give us two weeks’ notice and we’ll make the arrangements.
Observe a Class
Would you like to sit in on a class? Your admission counselor can work with your schedule and our class availability to make that happen. Keep in mind that classes are not always in session so please give us two weeks’ notice.