Scheduling your campus visit is easy.
- Freshman Visit Program - on some holidays and select weekdays, attend an admission and financial aid presentation, tour campus with a current student, and enjoy lunch on campus
- Transfer Information Session - hear about important transfer process information and take a walking tour of campus
- Individual Weekday Visit - can include counselor meeting, tour, transfer transcript evaluation, faculty, coach, or a class
- Saturday Small Group Visit - group information sessions with a counselor and a student led tour
- Junior Information Session - during the spring break of your junior year, attend a session designed just for juniors
While you are here visiting:
Meet the Admission Staff
We’re eager to meet you and learn more about you! We will guide you through the admission and financial aid processes and be sure your questions are answered.
Prospective students and their parents/guardians can tour campus with a current student. Dress appropriately to be outside for 60-90 minutes. Fine Arts and Athletic tours are also available as part of the campus tour or separately. Can't visit campus now? View the virtual tour from home.
Meet a Faculty Member
One of the best ways to get to know a college is to have a conversation with a professor. You’ll discuss academic opportunities, possible careers, research opportunities and graduate school options. Just give us two weeks’ notice, and we’ll schedule a meeting with one of our dynamic professors.
Meet a Coach
You’re an athlete? Your admission counselor can arrange for you to meet with a coach in your sport. Please give us two weeks’ notice and we’ll make the arrangements.
Observe a Class
Would you like to sit in on a class? Your admission counselor can work with your schedule and our class availability to make that happen. Keep in mind that classes are not always in session so please give us two weeks’ notice.