Extra-curricular and professional activities that will enrich your global studies education.
- study French, German, Spanish, Chinese or Japanese
- spend a term (or more) in England, China/Japan, Costa Rica or virtually any other country that you’re interested in
- participate in Model United Nations simulations, including both a regional session in Chicago and a national session at U.N. headquarters in New York
- hear globally influential leaders through the Chicago Council on Foreign Relations
- take advantage of internship opportunities in the United States and abroad in both governmental and non-governmental organizations
- apply for Richter Independent Study Fellowships, which provide grants of up to $5000 to fund individualized research projects, including the cost of overseas travel and living expenses
This is the major for the world we increasingly inhabit!