Learning Outcomes and BOC Results
Upon completion of the Bachelor of Arts or Bachelor of Science in Athletic Training students will be able to:
- Demonstrate professional and ethical behaviors as health care providers.
- Effectively communicate in both written and oral forms in the delivery of health care.
- Recognize the athletic trainer's role as a health care provider within the constantly evolving health care delivery system.
- Promote the profession of athletic training through interdisciplinary collaboration and committment to life-long continuing education.
- Implement critical thinking skills in the delivery of patient-centered care, demonstrating competent athletic training knowledge and clinical skills.
- Provide the best possible patient care through the use of evidence based clinical practice.
|2013-2014||2014-2015||2015-2016||3 Year Aggregate|
|Number of students graduating from program||7||13||10||30|
|Number of students graduating from program who took exam||7||12||8||27|
|Number of students who passed the exam on the first time||6||11||7||24|
|Percentage of students who passed the exam on the first attempt||86||92||88||89|
|Number of students who passed the exam regardless of the number of attempts||7||11||7||25|
|Percentage of students who passed the exam regardless of the number of attempts||100||92||88||93|