You can complete a bachelor's degree in select areas of study exclusively in the evenings. Evening classes meet once or twice per week:
- Once per week or "Jumbo" classes meet 6:30 - 10:00 p.m., Monday through Thursday evenings.
- Twice per week classes meet 6:30 - 8:20 p.m., Monday and Wednesday or Tuesday and Thursday evenings.
Classes meeting only once a week as a "Jumbo" have First Assignments that must be completed by the student before the first class.
Majors and minors:
|Computer Science||Management Information Systems|
|Human Resource Management|
• Advising support services are available to all evening students.
• Course Substitution Guides show which courses are easily transferred from your previous colleges and universities.
• Tuition & Fees are set annually, and published by the Business Office.
Go to Admission
Many day and evening classes are held in Goldspohn Hall.