Coordinator of Secondary Partnerships and Placements
May. 03, 2013
North Central College would like to take this opportunity to announce that applications are now being accepted for the full-time, non- exempt position of Coordinator of Secondary Partnerships and Placements. This person will be responsible for securing secondary education partnerships and placements for field experiences and student teaching assignments for the Department of Education at North Central College. This is a 10 ½ month, renewable position.
- Oversee all aspects of field placements, including supervision and orientation of field placement supervisors.
- Monitor the placement process, communication with students regarding field experience and student teaching responsibilities and expectations.
- Oversee and lead the department in the implementation of the new teacher performance assessment (edTPA).
- Communicate with department faculty regarding all aspects of the placement process.
- Establish and retain school partnerships with area middle and high schools through partnership events, visits to area schools, and communication with school partners.
- Represent North Central College’s Education Department at professional meetings related to field experience.
- Work closely with the Coordinator of Elementary Partnerships and Placements.
- Participate in departmental activities as assigned by your supervisor; with no committee assignments outside the division.
- Complete other duties as assigned by the Education Department Chair.
- Master’s Degree is required.
- 3 years of teaching experience at the K-12 level
- A valid driver’s license is required
Application Deadline: Open until filled
This is only a brief description of the position.
If you meet the above qualifications and wish to be considered a candidate for this position, please submit your materials electronically, including a letter of interest, resume, and names and telephone numbers of three professional references, by using our online application. You may also submit the above application materials to:
North Central College, Office of Human Resources, 30 N. Brainard St., Naperville, IL 60540
Or via Fax: 630-637-5755
Or via E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org