- Michael de Brauw, assistant professor of classics: “Aeschines,” “Figures of Speech in Classical Rhetoric,” “Greek Funeral Orations,” “Greek Oratory,” “Lysias,” “Panegyric” and “Speechwriting in Ancient Greece” in Oxford Encyclopedia of Ancient Greece and Rome, 2010.
- Gerald Gems, professor of health and physical education: “The City” in Routledge Companion to Sports History, 2010.
- Zachary Jack, associate professor of English: Iowa: The Definitive Collection, 2009.
- Wendy Koenig, associate professor of art: “The Heroic Generation: Fictional Socialist Realist Painter in the Work of Ilya Kabakov” in Southeastern College Art Conference Review, 2009.
- Patricia Schacht, assistant professor of psychology, with Mark Cummings and Patrick Davies: “Fathering in Family Context and Child Adjustment: A Longitudinal Analysis” in Journal of Family Psychology, December, 2009.
- Erin Turnquist ’11: Just Singin’ My Song. 2009.