- Gerald Gems, professor of health and physical education: “The German Turners and the Taming of Radicalism in Chicago” in International Journal of the History of Sport, October 2009.
- Tom Gill, instructional media coordinator in Oesterle Library: Photographs in Northern Indiana Lakes, September/October 2009.
- David Gray, assistant professor of accounting, and Gerald Hamsmith, professor of accounting emeritus: “Patterson’s Fine Chocolates” in Annual Advances in Case Studies, 2008.
- Patricia King, adjunct assistant professor of English: “Dogs in Guatemala” in: Nimrod International Journal, October 2009.
- Steve Macek, associate professor of speech communication and coordinator of urban and suburban studies, and Scott Sanders: “Privatizing the Airwaves: The DTV Transition Puts Corporate Profits Ahead of the Public Interest” in Counterpunch, August 5, 2009.
- Clark Teuscher, director of sports information: “An Evaluation of the Digital Media Guide” in CoSIDA (College Sports Information Directors of America) E-Digest, November 9, 2009.