Join the Office of International Programs for its annual International Roundtable Lunch noon-2 p.m. Tuesday, Nov. 15, in the Banquet Hall at the Harold and Eva White Activities Center. Tickets are $5/person and can be purchased at the luncheon or in advance from students who will be visiting campus offices. This event is a fundraiser for international and study abroad student scholarships, so if you're unable to attend, please consider donating to the effort.
The luncheon will include a discussion starting at 12:30 p.m. about human rights from the perspectives of students all over the world. The luncheon menu is also global with foods from five continents:
• West African chicken stew with rice
• Asian-seared tilapia in red curry
• Italian rotini with olives, peas and pecorino cheese
• North American peach and blueberry cobbler
• Peruvian potato stew with chilies and cheese
For more information contact the Office of International Programs at 630-637-5132.