- Non-textbook items in resalable condition may be refunded or exchanged at any time with original receipt.
- Textbooks in resalable condition may be refunded with receipt within (7) calendar daysfrom the start of classes or within (2) days of purchase thereafter.
- Textbooks purchased during the last week of classes or during exams may be sold back under the book buyback policy.
- Computer software may be returned if it is unopened and shrink-wrapped.
- In addition, upon proof of drop/add, Follett will accept textbook returns from students who have dropped a course up to (30) days from the start of classes or until the end of the official drop/add period, whichever comes first.