- 100% Senior Scholars indicated an interest in attending postsecondary education.
- 100% of Senior Scholars graduated from high school.
- 100% of Senior Scholars who graduated in 2010 enrolled in college.
- 100% of Senior Scholars perceived themselves as ready for college.
- Junior scholars, on average, outpaced their schools' overall ISAT scores.
- 95% of Junior/Senior Scholars made satisfactory academic progress.
- 88% of Junior/Senior Scholars had a GPA of 2.5 or higher. GPAs ranged from 2.0 to 4.0 with an average GPA of 3.2.
- 91% of Junior/Senior Scholars were enrolled in a college preparatory track curriculum.
- Senior scholars attend top colleges and universities across the country, including Yale University, University of Illinois (Urbana-Champaign and Chicago), Morehouse College, Western Michigan and North Central College.