Who Should Attend
Who should attend this camp?
- Anyone wanting a solid concept of jazz instrumental and vocal style
- Jazz vocalists wanting to hone improvisatory skills, expand repertoire, improve performance techniques and rapport with the rhythm section
- Non-jazz vocalists wanting to make a transition to jazz vocal repertoire and style
- Jazz instrumentalists wanting to learn jazz vocal technique
- Vocal jazz educators wishing to improve their vocal jazz ensembles' understanding of jazz performance style and their soloists' improvisatory skills.
Are there any age restrictions?
The camp welcomes students of all ages. The age distribution typically ranges from high school and college students to adults (although students as young as 14 are occasionally accepted on a case-by-case basis).