Merner Field House
Merner Fieldhouse was built in 1931 after its predecessor, Nichols Gymnasium, burned to the ground in 1929. Merner Fieldhouse is home to all Cardinal sports teams and North Central's athletic department. Merner Fieldhouse features:
1. Gregory Arena: Seats 1,200. Home games for men's and women's basketball, and women's volleyball are all played here. Gregory Arena is the host location for wrestling meets and houses North Central's indoor track.
2. Nichols Gymnasium: Used for wrestling, team practices, and an assortment of pick-up basketball games.
3. The pool: Home to our men's and women's swim teams.
4. Weight room:fully equipped with brand new free weights, and weight machines