North Central College - Naperville, IL

150 Moments: Evangelical Theological Seminary

Evangelical Theological Seminary chapel service, Koten Chapel
North Central College and Evangelical Theological Seminary shared campus space, spiritual heritage from the College's earliest days in Naperville.

North Central College and Evangelical Theological Seminary, formerly the Union Biblical Institute, shared campus space and spiritual heritage from the College's earliest days in Naperville. 

Incorporated in 1873, the Union Biblical Institute (UBI) began holding classes on North Central College’s campus in 1876, renting space in Old Main for a nominal fee. The Evangelical Association started UBI as a training ground for its pastors, missionaries and church workers.

Syndicate content