North Central College - Naperville, IL

Required Medical Insurance

North Central College requires that all international students sign up for HTH Medical Insurance REGARDLESS of your health care in your country. The only other option is another U.S. plan approved by the Office of International Programs. This is not typical for F or J visa holders. This requirement is not negotiable.

HTH Worldwide is a recognized leader in international student health insurance and medical assistance services, serving hundreds of thousands of student travelers annually.  Here is their current brochure.

To purchase the required insurance, please access HTH: (do not visit without this link or you will sign up for the wrong plan). The easiest way is to pay is by using a credit card and printing out a copy of your HTH insurance card as proof of enrollment. To pay by credit card, simply click on "NEXT" on the second screen and complete all the information asked for IN BOLD. If you want to pay using another method, click on “Enrollment Form”, print out the form, complete it and send it to HTH with your payment. You can leave all sections blank that ask for ID numbers or social security numbers.

Use this address: 30 North Brainard St. CM 276, Naperville IL, 60540

You must provide us with proof of enrollment in this HTH policy upon arrival. You must enroll in this policy for the duration of your time abroad, including the NCC academic program dates and any travel you plan to do before or after your program. Once in the U.S., if you decide to stay longer and travel you can extend the "VALID THROUGH" date at a later time.

Remember that the "VALID FROM" date is the date you are leaving your home country and the "VALID THROUGH" date is the date you are returning to your home country. This policy covers you anywhere outside of your home country - it does not cover you in the country in which you have citizenship.