Former North Central Students
Fall Term begins Monday, September 16, 2013.
For full admission, financial aid and registration consideration, all Fall Term applications and transcripts must be received before Friday, August 16, 2013.
If you cannot complete the admission process before this date, call 630-637-5800 to speak with a counselor about our Winter Term in January 2014.
We want to help you return to North Central. If you were a degree-seeking student at North Central and left the College for any reason for more than one term (excluding summer-only students), you must complete the readmission process.
Returning Graduate students
Contact Graduate Programs at 630-637-5555.
Returning Undergraduate students
1. Complete and save an online Application for Readmission to return by email, mail or fax (630-637-5819).
- Complete the online application. You MUST save this form on your computer in order to email it to firstname.lastname@example.org. By saving, you may also print, mail or fax to the Admission Office.
- Call 630-637-5800 to request an Application for Readmission by mail or fax, or email us at email@example.com
- Pick up an Application for Readmission at the Admission Office in Old Main (2nd Floor).
2. Submit official, sealed transcripts from any college listing coursework attempted since you were enrolled at North Central College. The College confirms prior enrollments with a national student database.
- Download our Transcript Request Form. Use our form to request transcripts from other colleges you have attended since North Central College.
- If it has been more than seven (7) years since attending the College, you must resubmit transcripts from any and all colleges you attended prior to starting at North Central. The College does not maintain these records for more than 7 years from your last time of enrollment.
- You must request your own official transcripts from other institutions attended. North Central cannot request transcripts, as it is your personal information.
- A minimum 2.00 cumulative GPA is required to be considered for undergraduate readmission. A minimum 3.00 cumulative GPA is required to be considered for graduate readmission.
- There is no application fee or tuition deposit required for former students.
The Office of Admission will confer with all departments including the Business and Financial Aid offices, Dean of Students and Academic Affairs in making a readmission decision.
For full financial aid consideration, complete or update your Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) with our college code 001734 as soon as possible.
You may also schedule a campus visit to discuss your plans for readmission. Simply call our office at 630-637-5800 for assistance with dates and times.
We look forward to helping you return to campus!