Master of Arts in Education
We’ve been educating Chicago-area teachers and administrators for decades, so we know exactly what you need to succeed. We keep our classes small so we can individualize your North Central experience. You’ll build both your proficiency in your content area and your understanding of your particular teaching environment.
Our Educational Leadership and Administration track leads to a Type 75 certificate and will advance your career as a department chair, dean, assistant principal or principal. Our Curriculum and Instruction track is designed for classroom teachers wishing to specialize in curriculum, leadership or reading.
For continuing updates and news about this program, visit our Facebook fan page here.
A few other North Central advantages:
- Our blended cohort enables you to complete the program at your own pace – take 18 months or up to five years to earn your MAEd.
- Our small classes foster tight-knit communities among students and faculty.
- Our engaged alumni mentor students and frequently return to campus to share their professional expertise.
- Our full-time faculty are involved in state and national leadership program innovations and partner with working principals and other administrators to stay ahead of the latest education trends.
- Our program is aligned with standards for National Board Certification.
May 21, 6:30 - 9:00
Jun 17, 5:30 - 7:30
Jul 10, 5:45 - 8:00
Sep 15, 7:00 - 11:00
Sep 16, 7:00 - 11:00
Sep 17, 7:00 - 11
Oct 2, 5:45 - 8:00