Apply to the M.I.B.A.
North Central considers Master of International Business Administration candidates for admission who possess academic, professional and personal qualities. Applicants are accepted without GMAT or GRE scores. To select students the college operates on a rolling admission basis in which completed applications are reviewed throughout the admission cycle.
Students are advised to complete their application as early as possible to ensure timely consideration. Applications for admission and all supporting documents should be received in the Office of Graduate Admission by the following preferred decision deadlines:
Winter Term Friday, November 22, 2013
Spring Term Friday, February 14, 2014
Summer Term Friday, May 2, 2014
Admission and Application Procedure
Persons seeking admission to the Master of International Business Administration program must possess a baccalaureate degree from a regionally accredited college or university prior to the expected term of matriculation. Applicants are responsible for submitting application materials required for admission, and you can upload application materials here. These items include, but are not limited to the following:
1. Complete the online application.
2. Official transcripts from every undergraduate, graduate or professional school attended. Each transcript must be signed and sealed by the Registrar of each institution.
3. Personal statement describing how you have prepared for graduate school. Please discuss your academic background explaining any gaps or discrepancies and how your professional experiences or college involvement has contributed to your growth.
4. A copy of your professional resume.
5. Candidates may also be required to complete an interview with the appropriate Faculty Coordinator or Graduate Advisor.
Applicants who are not United States citizens and/or who graduated from a college or university in a country other than the United States must also submit the following to be considered for admission.
1. An official course-by-course evaluation of all foreign transcripts.
2. Official documentation of English proficiency.
Send all application materials to:
Office of Graduate Admission
North Central College
30 N. Brainard Street
Naperville, Illinois 60540