Coming in July – Electronic Transcript Delivery!
- Students and alumni* will be able to request electronic transcript delivery to colleges, universities or anyone with an email address.
- Online transcript ordering will be available to current students and alumni and all requests without holds will be processed in 1-2 business days.
- A small fee will be charged for all orders.
- More details and online ordering information will be available next month.
*Electronic Transcripts available for students who began attending Fall Term 1995 or later.
Students or alumni who desire a transcript of their college work must present a written request to the Registrar's Office by completing the attached form. Please note that federal law requires that all requests must bear the signature of the student, so e-mail requests cannot be honored.
The request needs to include:
- The student's name
- All former names
- One of:
- North Central ID # or
- Date of Birth and Last 4 digits of Social Security Number
- Dates of attendance at North Central College
- Current address and daytime phone number
- Address where the transcript is to be sent
All transcript requests must be signed by the student. Near the beginning or end of a term the period required to process a transcript request may be somewhat longer than our regular service.
Requests for transcripts are processed free of charge and are generally sent within one week.
If "same business day" service is requested, the charge is $15.00 per copy. Same-day requests must be submitted through the National Student Clearinghouse at:
A transcript will not be issued to or for a student who has any outstanding obligation to the College or who is late in payment on any student loan.
If you have questions about the transcript request process, please call the Office of the Registrar at (630) 637-5252.
Transcript request form please click here.
Mail all transcript requests to:
Office of the Registrar
North Central College
30 North Brainard St.
Naperville, IL 60540
Or e-mail to (Physical Signature Required):