Deadline: Monday, February 11th
Winners Announced: Monday, March 4th
We invite all 2012-2013 study abroad participants to submit no more than two of their best digital photos to the Office of International Programs. Entries will be divided into two categories, People and Places, giving more students the opportunity to win! First, second, and third place winners in both categories will be awarded Downtown Naperville Gift Certificates in the amount of $30, $15 and $10 respectively. Winning photos will be displayed on the NCC campus. Please email your best photographs to Jesus Velasco at firstname.lastname@example.org. We know you all took some amazing journeys abroad and look forward to seeing the "inner photographer" in each of you!
Eligibility & Entry Requirements
Submit up to 2 digital photos (one for each category People and Place) to email@example.com.
- In photo submission email, please include your name, category for each submission, photo title/s, and where and when each photo was taken.
- Photographs must have been taken by you, the entrant.
- Open to NCC students who studied abroad during the 2012-2013 academic year.
- Entries will be judged by a committee of representatives from the NCC administration.
- The committee seeks photos that are representative of students' international experience.
- Entries will be divided into two categories increasing your odds of winning:
- People:Photos will be judged on quality and content, with special consideration given to images that depict student interaction with the host culture, students in the academic environment, local culture, and history.
- Places: Photos will be judged based on the best use of architectural, landscape, cityscape, or surrounding environmental elements of the place studied in or visited during the experience, with special consideration given to images depicting students.
Awards and Recognition For Both Categories
1st place - $30 in Downtown Naperville Gift Certificates
2nd place -$15 in Downtown Naperville Gift Certificates
3rd place - $10 in Downtown Naperville Gift Certificates
Prints of the winning photos will be made and displayed on campus in March with digital versions also being shown on the electronic boards around campus, Facebook and Twitter profiles for the Office of International Programs. Winners will be announced in early March on the Office of International Program’s website and through email.
Please note: All submissions become the property of NCC’s Office of International Programs for use in any future publications and publicity. Click here for a printable PDF version of contest rules.