D-Term Study Abroad
The College in now offering study abroad courses during December Term each year. Some of these courses fulfill the All-College Requirement for intercultural study (ACR).
The information sessions for short study abroad courses during D-term 2015 will be on February 19, 2015 in Goldsphon classrooms; 12:00-2:00 p.m. Course details, application process, cost and deadlines will be discussed at these sessions. Students can attend more than one session. A complete description of the courses will be available at the sessions and later from each professor leading the course and/or the Office of International Programs.
Please click the course list to the right for a printable PDF copy of D-Term courses for 2015.
D-Term Study Abroad Scholarship
The Jacquelyn Lewis Wentz International Fund will award 12 NCC students $1000 each. This scholarship is open to all NCC students enrolled in a D-term study abroad course as sophmores, juniors or seniors. The scholarship will be awarded based on financial need and a minimum of 3.0 cumulative GPA. The application deadline is February 27, 2015. Applicants will be notified of decsion via e-mail in late March. Click on the D-term image for printable version.
Enrollment/ Registration Process
- Meet with faculty member leading the course
- Get an Instructor Consent Form (green slip) filled out and signed by faculty member
- Consult with academic advisor
- Bring the form to the Office of International Programs in the Abe House: 48 E. Jefferson
- Pay the non-refundable airfare deposit ($400) by April 6, 2015 via check or credit card. Bring payment to the Office of International Programs. Once airfare is paid, you will be registered.
- After April 6th, if the course is full, students will be placed on a waiting list. Students with the highest # of credits earned will be given first priority.
- Pay airfare balance by September 18, 2015
- Pay the non-refundable program fee deposit ($500) by October 15, 2015 which will not be reflected on the student's account until January
- Program fee will be billed to winter tuition bill
Click here for application