Application and Required Documents
ESL Programs in Naperville, Illinois
Application Materials and Required Documents
All documents must be sent with original ink signatures. The passport is the only document that may be a copy. Immunization Records require a doctor's signature.
- Forms must be filled out completely and signed and initialed where necessary. Incomplete documents will be returned and will cause delays in I-20 processing.
Due by May 1, 2013:
To Print and Send
SLI Application (Street address required. No P.O. boxes.)
Conditions of Participation (Signed by student and guardians if student is under 18 years of age.)
- Medical Forms (Measles, Mumps, Ruebella, Tetanus, and TB test are required of all students at North Central College).
- Edward Immunization Consent for Minors (If student is under the age of 18)
- Affidavit of Support (signature must be ink)
- Copy of Passport I.D. page
- $300 deposit (Please check the exchange rate to be sure that North Central College actually receives $300)
- Money order made out to North Central College
- Credit card please call: 630 637 5682 and reference Summer Language Institute deposit
- Wire transfer Instructions
- Official bank statement or letter signed by bank official showing funds in the amount stated on Affidavit of Support. Funds must be liquid and accessible without penalty. (No stocks, bonds, equity, or salary statements and no online statement print-outs.)
- Pay your SEVIS Fee (Pay no more than 30 days before your U.S. Consulate visa interview.)
Jesús Velasco, SLI Director
North Central College
30 N. Brainard St. #276
Naperville, IL 60540
Please plan to arrive to Chicago O'Hare (ORD)
We will provide airport pick up on these days.