With endless academic and co-curricular opportunities, LEV offers 1-4 year personalized plans that you can take advantage of starting today!
- National Society of Leadership and Success is an opportunity for first-year and transfer students to emerge as leaders at North Central College through a series of training events, speaker broadcasts, success networking teams, and workshops.
- Blue Key Honor Society recognizes upperclass students who demonstrate exemplary leadership academic distinction, community service and citizenship.
- Mironda K. Heston Scholarship for Public Service is awarded annually to one or more North Central College students who are interested in working in a human rights and service capacity at home or abroad.
- Servant Leader Award is presented at the annual Honors Day to the senior man or woman who has demonstrated a commitment to service in the College community and beyond.
- Dispute Resolution Center provides community outreach opportunities in the form of training, mediation, and group facilitation services.
- LEV Preceptor Program provides students with an opportunity to work closely with a faculty member assisting with a course they have successfully completed. The preceptor experience is great for students interested in graduate school or future careers in teaching.
- Still wondering how to get involved? Check out the LEV Calendar of Events.
Junior, Class of 2011
Majors: Mathematics, Psychology
Minor: Secondary Education
“I chose LEV because it is a distinctive and unique program to our campus. Through this program I have learned the importance of knowing your personal values and ethics as well as the importance of setting time aside to reflect on what your beliefs and morals are and reflect on how well your actions match those beliefs." -Holland