North Central College - Naperville, IL

Continuation at a Partner University

If you’re a 3-2 or 4-2 engineer you must apply to continue the program at one of our partner universities during your final year at North Central. To be assured of continuation at a partner university you must meet the following criteria:

  • complete the coursework in North Central’s engineering core
  • achieve at least a B average in college-level mathematics and science courses (minimum GPA varies by engineering major and school; see below)
  • achieve at least a B average in all college-level courses.
  • no grades below C
  • submit a completed Contract for Dual-Degree Students to the NCC Registrar before leaving North Central.

Minimum Grade Point Average (GPA) Requirements

Calculate your math & science GPA