Continuation at a Partner University
If you’re a 3-2 or 4-2 engineer you must apply to continue the program at one of our partner universities during your final year at North Central. To be assured of continuation at a partner university you must meet the following criteria:
- complete the coursework in North Central’s engineering core
- achieve at least a B average in college-level mathematics and science courses (minimum GPA varies by engineering major and school; see below)
- achieve at least a B average in all college-level courses.
- no grades below C
- submit a completed Contract for Dual-Degree Students to the NCC Registrar before leaving North Central.
Minimum Grade Point Average (GPA) Requirements
- University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign
3.0 minimum GPA in math & science courses and 3.0 GPA overall. Admission to some majors requries a higher GPA
- University of Minnesota
2.8 minimum GPA in math & science courses and 2.8 GPA overall. Admission to biomedical, chemical, and mechanical engineering majors requires a higher GPA.