The B.S./M.S. Option
- Four years at North Central
- Earn a North Central B.S. degree in mathematics, computer science, chemistry, or physics and complete the Engineering Core
- Go directly into a Master of Science (M.S.) degree program in engineering after graduation from North Central
- Complete three years of graduate study to earn the M.S. in engineering
- Some science and engineering M.S. programs provide teaching assitantships that cover the cost of attendance at the graduate school
- North Central does not maintain B.S./M.S. partnerships with other universities
- You'll need a high GPA plus research or internship experience to be competitive for admission to a M.S. program.