Academic advising is a partnership between you and your academic advisor. The goal of this partnership is to assist you in designing an educational program that is meaningful, organized, and consistent with your abilities and interests.
Your academic advisor will
- guide, support and encourage you
- ask questions that will help you assess your needs, strengths, interest, values and goals
- help you develop decision-making skills
- answer questions you have about college policies
- guide you in utilizing North Central's resources
- help prepare you for life after graduation
For more information or if you have questions about academic advising, please contact Dr. Caroline St.Clair, Associate Dean for Student Success at 630-637-5171 or email@example.com.