• 65-acre campus is at the heart of Naperville, IL, a nationally recognized community of 144,000 (Most Friendly City, Most Family-Friendly City, Best Place to Live) in the western suburbs, 28 miles from Chicago.
• easy access to O’Hare and Midway Airports, and Chicago venues by car or train (station 2 blocks from campus); college programming and partnerships with Chicago organizations.
• higher education networks include Chicago area universities (NU, NIU, UC, UIC) and West Suburban consortium, all linked by library consortium; NAC&U consortium of 21 private liberal arts comprehensive colleges across the nation; AAC&U (founding member), and the CIC (Council of Independent Colleges).
• network of local and regional corporate, high tech, and internationally recognized scientific research facilities with many institutional partnerships
• vibrant downtown Naperville within walking distance of the College features restaurant and shopping district, family-oriented park district, the Riverwalk, and historic Naper Settlement; many internship and work opportunities for students
• wide array of residential options in Naperville, western suburbs, and larger Chicago area